Please redirect all technical difficulties/questions to email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 business hours.
All sales are final.
OVER 6 HOURS OF VIDEO CONTENT INCLUDING :
• 2 hours of class time diving into my entire process teaching you everything I know about posing
• How to apply it to your personality & your client’s personalities
• How to focus on the experience rather than the poses
• How to create comfort & break the ice from the get go
• Strategies to get any client to relax and create confidence in them
• How to prep for each wedding and shoot and learn from each experience
• My entire posing process for 8 different sessions you get to be a virtual second shooter on
• How I approach posing same sex couples
• Posing groups of any size on wedding days
• Posing in home sessions around light in confined spaces
• How to pose an entire shoot’s worth of images in less than 15 minutes
• A mini family shoot & mini senior portrait shoot including tips on my process for shooting outside of your comfort zone
• Breakdown of my entire gear bag & what I use each piece for recommended settings for specific shooting scenarios
• Free copy of my Checklists + Questionnaires + BONUS questionnaires for families, newborns, and seniors ($20 value!)
• $20 credit towards anything in my shop
• A workbook walking you through the course with guided exercises, tips, questionnaires, note taking prompts and more!
Yeah, online workshops are a pretty new thing! I’ve chosen to offer online workshops over in person workshops for many reasons. There’s tons of workshops offered out there but here’s why choosing an online course saves you time and money.
I just wanted to say I bought your posing guide a while back and I always feel like my shots are bad and weird after my shoots but after your guide I feel fully confident in what I got! It’s literally helped me so much with getting more authentic shots. Also I love the whole last 15 seconds be as weird as possible because I get some of my favorite shots there
To the photographer out there questioning whether it’s worth it, or trying to decide whether to invest in themselves and their business by learning from someone they look up to, specifically India… FREAKING DO IT. India goes above and beyond to make sure that YOU get the most out of the experience too, and she’s just the best! Her work speaks for itself, and we all know how amazing of an artist she is, but that’s just the cherry on top of her sweet spirit and how giving she is. She’s such a great teacher, so passionate, and so kind and generous the share her knowledge with others so fearlessly, and you should take her up on it!