- 01 An hour+ video diving into our camera and flash gear
- 02 How to use aperture, ISO, flash settings, and shutter speed to create specific looks
- 03 Our standard studio flash set up
- 04 How we use different pieces of gear to create different looks
- 05 How we use OCF at wedding days
- 06 Simplistic and complex set ups
- 07 How to create light and airy looks with OCF and how to create moodier looks
- 08 How to mix natural and artificial light
- 09 AND MUCH MORE!
- 10 BONUS: This course also includes a PDF cheat sheet of settings + our standard set ups for you to refer to on the wedding day!
• Where can we watch the course? How long will we have access?
Our Indoor and Artificial Lighting course is hosted on Kajabi, once you’re in you’re in- you’ll have lifetime access.
• Is this a video or PDF course?
Over an hour of videos diving into all things artificial light with a PDF cheat sheet to refer back to after working your way through the videos.
• Can we download these products?
The PDF can be downloaded for you to refer back to anytime and anywhere. The videos are streamable through the hosting platform.
• Is this only for Nikon or Canon shooters?
While we do go over our Nikon camera gear, the artificial light principles can be applied no matter your camera or even flash brand. We link to both Nikon and Canon equipment, so you don’t need to shoot a specific set up to utilize this course.
• What is covered in the course?
An hour+ video diving into our camera and flash gear
How to use aperture, ISO, flash settings, and shutter speed to create specific looks
Our standard studio flash set up
How we use different pieces of gear to create different looks
How we use OCF at wedding days
Simplistic and complex set ups
How to create light and airy looks with OCF and how to create moodier looks
How to mix natural and artificial light AND MUCH MORE!
• Do you cover ceremony set ups?
The objective of the Indoor and Artificial Lighting course is to show you an array of setups that can be tailored to fit any situation you’re thrown into on the wedding day, events, or indoor sessions. While we don’t show a ceremony set up in action, we go over our general set ups in video with a ceremony layout design in the Cheat Sheet.